You can send a private message (PM) to any member of the Viki community.
Locating your mailbox
There are two(2) ways you can use to reach your Viki mailbox:
You can find your mailbox under the dropdown available at your profile icon.
Go to Viki.com.
Click on your profile icon, located on the top right-hand corner of the page.
Under the dropdown, select "Messages".
- You will now be on your Private Messages page.
Send a message from your mailbox
- Click located on the top right-hand corner of your mailbox.
- Add the username of the community member who you'd like to send your message to in the "To" field and press "return" or click on "Add" afterwards.
- You can send a message to multiple users by adding their usernames and pressing "return" after each username.
Send a message directly from a user’s profile page
- Go to a user's profile page.
- Click next to the user's profile picture to send them a message.
- Clicking this button will take you to your mailbox with the user's name filled in the "To" field, allowing you to send them a PM quickly and easily.
Tip: Add a "Subject" to the message with information about what channel or project you are interested in working on as well as any language information. Please note: Many Contributors are working on multiple projects and may have no reference to which channel you are inquiring about.
You can learn more about the Viki mailbox here.