Previously, language or segmenting teams might continue to receive applications to join them even if the team has been fully recruited. Now, Channel Managers and Language Moderators can hide a language or segmenting team from Project Finder when the team is no longer accepting applications.
To hide/un-hide a language team:
On the channel page, click "Manage Channel" on the main banner.
Click on the "Team Settings" tab.
To hide a team
- Type the language/segmenting
- Click on the “+” sign on the right side of the language text-box.
To un-hide a team
- Click on the Eye icon next to the language you wish to unhide.
- Teams are often automatically hidden because they have complete subtitles (95%+ subtitles on all episodes) or due to contractual reasons.
- This could be due to the feature not being available specifically for this channel or due to possible abuse. Please submit a ticket if you are having access issues, please include the channel name & your language.
A: It can up to 10 minutes to see access.
A: It can up to 30 minutes for the team settings to change.