Channel Managers (CM) are selected by Viki staff members, based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Previous Channel Management and/or Moderation experience is ideal.
- How well the Contributor follows and understands the Viki Community Guidelines, promoting a positive, healthy environment and collaboration on Viki.
- Applicants must be active within the community 24-hours up until 7 days from their application to be considered.
A. Previous Channel Management experience is preferred but not required.
A. Our Channel Manager selection team reviews applicants' current un-finished channel count for managed channels and the average duration of time to release to the language teams.
A. Here are a couple of tips that we suggest trying:
1) Lesser experienced Channel Managers should apply for movies to build their experience.
2) Team-up with an experienced Channel Manager in the community to co-channel manage.